NEWS & EVENTS
CREATING THE HOMES THAT MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE FOR THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Spring is finally here and I have great news to share with you: Rose House will open its sixth forever home this season! The four-bedroom, three-bathroom home will house four male clients, and is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Morris Plains.
The home has been newly renovated with the latest designs in comfort and safety. More information can be found in our spring 2023 newsletter.
Also exciting for us will be five fundraisers this year, and we hope you will join us...
• HundredX Causes: No donation required for Rose House to raise funds! In honor of Autism Acceptance Month, we’re inviting everyone to answer secure, multiple choice surveys. From April 3 to May 2, Rose House will receive up to $150 from HundredX Causes per survey participant that completes an hour’s worth over the 30-day period. Simply text "Contribute" to 90412, or use this link from any device to sign up.
• Homers for Homes: The New York Mets baseball game fundraiser, which has been delayed since the start of the pandemic, is back in play on Father’s Day, June 18 and features bus transportation. More info >>
• Day of Dreams: Our 7th annual golf event on July 10 is better than ever as we now have an online registration form to sign up your foursome, secure a sponsorship or make a donation. More info >>
• Run for the Rose House: Another fundraiser that has been on hiatus will be back. The tentative date for the 5K walk/run is September 30.
• 50-50 Raffle: Last year’s prize was $8,000, our highest jackpot ever. Your support, starting this summer and ending December 18, will help make it grow even larger this year.
Proceeds from these fundraisers will be used toward the following projects…
• Van Project: Watch the video >>
• Forever Home Project, our capital campaign: More info >>
To learn more about these events, plus receive other Rose House news, simply send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “news signup” in the subject line.
Lastly, the only thing more important than fundraising is the wellbeing of our residents. As Rose House is undergoing its annual licensing review, our dedicated and caring staff is currently preparing documents for The State of New Jersey to ensure that we’re following all guidelines for our clients’ safety.
Wishing you a safe and happy spring season,
Thomas M. Mitchell
CEO, Rose House
51 Gibraltar Drive, Suite 2C, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
PO Box 544, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927